The Bushido is the interactive Smart trainer with the most powerful resistance unit. It’s electric motor brake, with a maximum resistance of 1400 Watts, ensures smooth pedalling, even during steep climbs.
The Bushido is extremely user-friendly. Instead of training with a handlebar computer you can connect the trainer to the Tacx Cycling apps quickly and easily. If you also want to train with a PC or laptop, you can purchase the Upgrade Smart. The Bushido powers itself and is therefore completely wireless, it doesn’t even need a power cable. Just like the other Smart trainers, the Bushido uses ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart technology to communicate with the connected device. You can attach your tablet or smartphone to your handlebar with the Tacx bracket for tablets (optional).
- Software: PC/laptop Tacx Cycling app
- Resistance unit: Electric motor
- Realistic slope: 15%
- Max brake power (10 sec.): 1400 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.): 750 Watt
- Mass inertia: 60kg *
* Flywheel effect: the higher the value, the more realistic the cycling experience